What Are the Benefits of a Real Estate Auction? The Seller
The real estate auction is a form of competition with inherent dynamics that cannot be duplicated by private real estate marketing. During the auction process, each bid reinforces the market value of the property which encourages continued bidding. In a traditional real estate sale, the buyer negotiates the seller down. In an auction, the buyer can win only if he outbids all other bidders.
Additionally, a professionally-conducted auction eliminates potentially lengthy and costly sellout periods. It has often been demonstrated that a property that couldn't sell at any price was sold for top dollar in minutes at auction. This happens for two reasons:
- The proceedings at an auction are led by your seasoned professionals at Vogel Auctions
- The property is effectively promoted and exposed to a multitude of interested buyers by our advertising team at Vogel Auctions.
The Benefits to the Seller:
- Buyers come prepared to buy
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes & maintenance
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects
- Accelerates the sale
- Creates competition among buyers - auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- Requires potential buyers to pre-qualify for financing
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings
- Takes the seller out of the negotiation process
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility
No scheduled auctions at this time
Receive an email notice 2 & 10 days prior to any auction.
1001 N. Main St.
Monticello, IN 47960
V: 574-583-3981 F: 574-583-5494